Wednesday, October 10, 2007

guns & crime

We did a survey about guns and crime. Our group members are Hiro, Hamad, Majd, and I. Every person in our group took eight surveys. I went to the student center, because I wanted to get college students’ opinions about guns and crime. I asked eight different people to answer our survey questions. All of the people I asked were very nice. One of them, after he answered our survey questions asked me about the guns in my country. He asked me “ is having guns is legal or illegal in your country?” I answered his question. He was interested in the gun laws in my country. He said it is a good law, that you can’t have guns in your country, because it is one of the good ways to reduce the crime rate.

Some people think that having guns will help to reduce the crime rate in the United State. They said that when you have a guns you will be able to protect yourself and other people from the criminal. But, I don’t agree with them, because when nobody has a gun we will not need guns to protect ourselves. So that will help a lot to reduce the crime rate without needing to carry guns with us.


Abdullah

No comments: